Malia | October 15th, 2012 - 12:29 pm
Fall is here and that means that is it time to change things up – change your wardrobe, change your exercise routine and most importantly, change your skincare routine for colder weather. Simple Skincare has you covered with tips, tricks, and suggestions on how to transition your skincare routine from summer to fall – everything you need to perfect your fall skincare routine.
Join Simple Skincare’s consulting Dermatologist, Jennifer Segal, M.D., Simple Skincare Ambassadors Kristin Booker of Fashion.Style.Beauty., Katy Atlas of Sugarlaws, and Jordan Reid of Ramshackle Glam, along with Audrey McClelland of Getting Gorgeous and One2One Network for a #Fall4Simple Twitter Party! We’ll be sharing all you need to know about fall skincare!
Simple Skincare’s #Fall4Simple Twitter Party
- Date: Wednesday, October 17th
- Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
- Location: #Fall4Simple (Custom TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/QrWKIB)
- Hosts: @SimpleSkincare/Dr. Jennifer Segal and @AudreyMcClellan
- Simple Skincare Ambassadors: @fashionstbeauty, @sugarlaws, and @ramshackleglam
- Prizes: 15 Simple Skincare gift baskets (Gift baskets will contain a $50 gift American Express gift card as well as a sampling of Simple products.)
- Enter to win by tweeting your fall skincare questions to @SimpleSkincare with #Fall4Simple
- In addition to participating in the conversation, every single Twitter party participant will receive a coupon for $2.00 off Simple’s Smoothing Facial Scrub.
- You must be RSVP’d on this link list to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- You must be participating in the Twitter conversation using the #Fall4Simple hashtag between 1:00-2:00 pm ET to be eligible to win prizes.
- You must be following @SimpleSkincare on Twitter.
- Winners are chosen using Random.org.
- Winners have 10 minutes to respond to their prize notification tweet, if no response is given, another winner will be chosen.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prizing.
- Please see Official #Fall4Simple Twitter Party Rules for more details.
Be sure to follow @SimpleSkincare, @fashionstbeauty, @sugarlaws, @ramshackleglam and @AudreyMcClellan for skincare tips, advice and prize information.
The party might not be until the 17th, but you can find out anything and everything you need to know about Simple Skincare at www.SimpleSkincare.com or Facebook.com/SimpleSkincare.